- All your personal information you give us on the website puremushroomfarms.com will be handled in a discreet and secure manner.
- Personal information will only be used in a functional way on our website and must be provided to our payment providers and shipping companies. None of your personal information will be sold or given to other third parties.
- Personal information will be stored on a secure and private server.
- Upon request we can remove your account on our website, we can not remove order or payment history.
Use of personal information
We ask for your name, address, email and phone number in the order process. This information will only be used to ship your order.
Your email address is used for order-, payment- and shipment confirmation emails. Payment and review email in the 2-4 weeks after the order.
Email address can be used by our costumer service to contact you on matters concerning your order, payment or shipment.
You can subscribe and unsubscribe to puremushroomfarms.com newsletter here.
This site, like many others, uses small files called cookies to help us customize your experience. Find out more about cookies and how you can control them.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your device that allows us to recognize and remember you. It is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive or tablet or mobile device. When you visit our sites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in;
- Understanding how you use our site;
- Showing you content that is relevant to you;
- Showing you products and services that are relevant to you.
Cookies can be easily removed in your web browser. This can affect the functionality of our website.
You can find cookies in your package. These are called 'stroopwafels' and are a Dutch treat, Enjoy!